Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Me... starting a blog? Who knew. :)

I'm not quite sure why I'm starting a blog.  Maybe only to write and get my thoughts out.  Hmmm It is interesting where journeys take us isn't it.  

I was just reflecting today about where I have been with the Lord and my family over the past few years and what changes and footprints I have left in the sand.  There have been many.  Some joyful ones that have brought laughter and wonder, and some very hard journey's that I have been carried through.  But all of it has brought me closer to my Jesus!  And taught me more about myself.  Oh so much!  So here I am blogging away and will try to continue to write as these journeys continue and as life takes more turns and leaves more footprints in the sand.  But always trying to remember to look to my Jesus for the next step to be taken.  Sometimes that is not so easy, but it is what it is.  

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you started a blog... I look forward to reading and getting to know you better.

    Blessings
    Honey

    ReplyDelete