Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Organization control or not?

Well it was one of those nights where I stayed up to late.  Oh well.  Those times happen.  Just getting into the groove of planning meals for school time and organizing house to start homeschooling soon.  Bedrooms moved around and lists made.  An ongoing process isn't it?  
I'm finding in this ongoing process I am learning more as the kids get older and what works and doesn't work.  In my brain it's all organized and laid out and would be perfect, but then you throw in the process of actually doing it with 6 little bodies who want things a certain way and don't want things another way.  Oh what a lesson in letting go of control as a mom.  :)  One more footprint in the sand.  :)  

1 comment:

  1. so true, so true. i have all my plans laid and my schedules written and then something happens and poof! gone. :) ah well, the intent is good, i think. i just need to learn to write in pencil..

    ReplyDelete