Friday, September 11, 2009

1st week of homeschooling

So the first week of homeschool went off without to much of a hassle.  The kids are tired and somewhat grumpy, but are getting back into routine.  And... the Lord is good!  He provided a friend to help me.  I am schooling her daughter and she is helping make freezer meals!  What a huge blessing.  God continues to see that I try to do it all and simple run low... even though my mind is going faster than my body can.  I have been reading Proverbs 31 (without guilt) and seeing God's footprints all along the path with mine.  He is the one who wrote Proverbs 31!  He is the one who is creating that woman in me... whatever that looks like!  Oh this path is good.  It may be hard at times, and monotonous looking too, but it is a good path!  

Keep walking... God's footprints are right beside yours.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Nikko. It was really good seeing you at the Muffin Munch. I love the music on your blog.

    Honey
    www.sunflowerschoolhouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to tell you that I am glad the Lord has let our paths cross again! I hope you have a wonderful JOY filled week dear friend!!!
    With much love,
    Mrs. Joseph Wood

    ReplyDelete